Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This page will direct candidates who saw their name on the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission Lists on how to pay their acceptance fee and fill their bio-data registration. It will also show the documents need for clearance for 2020/2021 academic session.
See also: How to Accept Admission on JAMB Caps Portal.
How Much is AKSU Acceptance Fee?
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Acceptance Fee for Undergraduates (UTME/DE) Students is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30,500) excluding bank charges.
How to Pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
AKSU BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees
- Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”
- Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”
- If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees
AKSU Online Course Registration Procedure
- To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department.
- Login to your portal
- Then click “courses”.
- Select the level and semester.
- Then click load.
- Select your courses and click “Register”.
- Print your course form and then proceed to your department.
For further instructions: email:[email protected] | Phone:08155212097, 07032874388,08022269656,
07084304545, 08167599191, 08030555482
AKSU New Students Clearance Documents
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2020/2021 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2020/2021 JAMB Result
- Two (2) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.