The Adamawa State University Postgraduate Admission List for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been released. Admitted students are to pay N3,500 as acceptance fees. Registration ends on 15th November 2021.
The management of Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Postgraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
Candidates are to pay three thousand Five Hundred (3, 500.00) Naira only as an acceptance fee into the Diamond/Access Bank Account No.0018088619 before registration.
Screening of Credentials commences 6th to 20th October and Registration begins on 25th October to 15th November 2021. Late Registration begins on 16th November 2021.
Qualified candidates are required to go to the school with the following originals:
- Certificate of Educational qualifications.
- Academic transcript must be submitted if not included in the application form.
- NYSC/Exemption certificate
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- 10 copies of recent passport size photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Referee form (if not forwarded)
ADSU Postgraduate Admission List
The document box below contains the list of admitted students for the 2021/2022 session.
If you have issues viewing the admission list, click the download button below to download the pdf:
Congratulations to admitted students.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.