Adamawa State University, ADSU Cut Off Marks for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out. This is the Departmental Cutoff Marks.
The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 Session has been released. The cut-off mark is between 160 to 250 depending on the course.
Note: Catchment/Merits 170 and above, others 180 and above.
ADSU Cut-Off Marks for all Courses.
PROGRAMME CUT- OFF MARK FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION ADMISSIONS
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|Agric Economics & Extension||160|
|Fisheries & Aquaculture||160|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|Early Childhood Education||160|
|Home Economics Education||160|
|Guidance & Counselling Educ||160|
|Computer Science Education||170|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|Banking and Finance||160|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
RECOMMENDED: ADSU Post UTME Screening Form.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- HND/ND – Distinction/Upper Credit – 200 Level
- ND/OND/ University Diploma – Lower Credit 100 Level.
- IJMB 6 points and above – 200 Level N.C.E. 9 points and above – 200 Level
Educationally Disadvantaged L.G.A 160 for all the programmes:
If you have any questions, please FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
For your reading, please check out the following recommended links:
- Basic Protective Measures against Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.