Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 23rd July 2021. Form cost N5,000. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Community Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, and Community Midwifery programmes:
- Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for Basic Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing.
- In addition, a Post Basic Nursing candidate must be a Registered Midwife with a current practicing license.
- For Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
Payment for the Application form at the rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only, must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK.
Follow the procedure below to generate the RRR from Remita:
- Go to Remita.net and search for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery. When it comes out, click on it.
- It will take you to THIS PAGE
- Under name/service of purpose, select SALES OF FORM
- Enter your name, phone number, and email in the respective columns and click on submit.
- take the invoice to any bank of your choice and make payment.
All completed forms MUST be returned on or before July 23, 2021.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: August 2, 2021, WHILE INTERVIEW, IS AS FROM August 9, 2021.
THE COLLEGE DOESN’T SELL ITS FORMS ONLINE, PLEASE. ANY CANDIDATE WHO GOES ONLINE FOR THE FORM DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.