Ajayi Crowther University notice on eligibility for 2nd semester exam for 2020/2021 session.
In preparation for the 2nd Semester Examination, 2020/2021 academic session, students are hereby notified strongly that only those who have fully paid their fees for the session will be eligible to write the examination.
- For the avoidance of doubt, prescribed fees for eligibility to participate in the 2nd Semester Examination are:
- Tuition – Payment of 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Installments
- Accommodation – payment of 1st & 2nd Semester
- COVID-19 Payment for test fee
- Other fees payable by fresh students (i.e matriculation fee)
- The deadline for (Ajayi Crowder University) payment of all fees for the session is Friday 25th June 2021.
- Eligible students will start collecting their Examination Clearance Certificates from the Bursary from Monday, 21st June 2021.
- To this end, students who are yet to pay their fees in full still have the opportunity to do so, before the deadline. Pay through ‘ACU Payment Portal’ only. Visit acu.edu.ng to make payments.
- Students are strongly advised to please note that on no account will fees defaulters be allowed in the examination halls. A stitch in time saves nine.
Thank you for your express compliance.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.