Adeyemi College of Education Ondo State (ACEONDO) screening and registration procedure for new students, 2020/2021.
The screening exercise for freshmen is expected to begin on Monday, 10th May, 2021. All freshmen are therefore requested to follow the procedures as stated below:
- Payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (20,000.00) for NCE and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (25,000.00) only for Degree Freshmen
- After payment, proceed to upload your Bio-data. Upload your results and certificates.
Please note that for freshmen that are yet to collect the original of their certificates, the statement of results to be uploaded must have been verified by the verification unit of the exams and records.
Proceed to your various schools with the hard copies of the following items:
- printout of JAMB Registration form.
- verified copy of your statement of results or original copy of your certificates and
- printout of the Post UTME Screening form
The screening exercise is expected to take place between 9.00am and 2.00pm each day. Note also that you will not be able to access the portal if you have not paid the required fees.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.