Adeyemi College of Education Ondo State, ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. The deadline to apply is 31st December 2021. The form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform all candidates interested in taking a degree Programme in Adeyemi College of Education Ondo State (ACEONDO) but missed the Degree post utme form that the Part-time Degree admission form for 2021/2022 session is out.
NB: ACEONDO Affiliates with Obafemifi Awolowo University (OAU) to run degree programmes. Hence, AEONDO degree graduates with graduate with OAU Result. Their result will be from OAU!
ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
- For 4 Years Part-Time Degree Programme: An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE). In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’level crudit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language and Mathematics for all Courses.
- In line with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB policy and guideline, candidates applying for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning should be processed to JAMB through Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). These categories of candidates need not sit for UTME. However, sitting for UTME does not disqualify them. The Directorate of Part-Time Studies will coordinate the JAMB registration for all candidates
ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
- B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
- B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
- B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
How to Apply for ACEONDO Part-Time Degree Admission.
Application will be in two stages, first will be on JAMB portal, second will be on the school portal.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain registration number
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng).
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2021/2022 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
a. Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b. Bank Payment
- · Visit any bank nationwide
- · Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2021/2022 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- · The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 20th December 2021 as lectures will commence in April, 2021.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
1. Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
2. Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
For More Information please contact: 08038603430
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.