Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD POST UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session is on Sale. Cut-off mark is 180. Form cost N7,000 to N10,500. See available courses, how to apply and other details below.
Are you interested in AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI (ABUAD) EKITI STATE undergraduate programmes? Then we are pleased to inform you that their Post-UTME Form for 2021/2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: How to Check ABUAD Post utme Result
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Courses.
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- OD. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Human Biology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc.Geology.
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Social Justice
- B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements.
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME / Undergraduate Admission Screening
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make online payment.
- If application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks. Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided they qualify when results are available.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit abuad.edu.ng or send email to [email protected] OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- Federal Universities Cut-Off Marks
- State Universities Cut-Off Marks
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.