ABU Post utme Form: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) Post UTME Registration for 2021/2022 Academic Session will be on sale from 13th September to 3rd October 2021. The cut-off mark is 180. The form cost N2,000.
This is to inform the general public that the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session will be on sale from Monday 13th September to Sunday 3rd October 2021.
This page will show you categories of candidates eligible to apply, how to apply and other vital information.
Candidates Eligible to Purchase ABU Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
- To register, Candidates are required to visit and login to: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as registration fee for the screening exercise.
- Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
- Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Some Other IMPORTANT Things to Note
- Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record.
Documents Required for ABU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
- Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
- Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University
ABU Post UTME Date.
- 4th October, 2021(Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021(Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October. 2021(Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021(Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021(Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October ,2021(Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Below are answers to ABU frequently asked questions.
- WHEN IS THE POST UTME?
I have been asked this question so many times that answering it has become monotonous. The Post UTME usually comes in July or August. It has no fixed date yet, but expect it in July or August.
- WHAT IS ABU’S CUT-OFF MARK? ABU, Zaria is 180 every year for all courses.
- CAN I GET MEDICINE WITH THIS JAMB SCORE?
You can get Medicine with 235. What most aspirants always fail to realize is that the Post UTME is actually the major determiner of your admission not your JAMB score. Someone with 220 in JAMB may end up securing a course someone with 260 in JAMB fails to secure because of performance in PUTME.
In 2017, someone from Oyo couldn’t get MBBS with a JAMB score of 320 because he got just 256 in the PUTME, making his Average 288. Many MBBS aspirants from Oyo scored a higher average so he couldn’t make it. If he had scored 300+ and made an average of about 330 with such a good score, he’d have been surely admitted.
- IS THERE ANY CENTER I CAN SIT FOR THE POST UTME IN MY AREA?
No! No! There’s nothing like that, and it’s not going to be available anytime soon. If you fail to report to your Post UTME centre in Samaru Main Campus, Zaria after printing your schedule slip, you’ll not be considered for any admission. The slip will be available after you’ve registered for the PUTME. For now the Post UTME forms are not out for sale, and you can purchase it online without going to Zaria.
- DOES ABU ADMIT CHRISTIANS? I’m always shocked when I’m confronted with this question considering the large number of Christians I see everyday on campus. ABU has one of the largest Christian chapels in Nigeria located in Samaru Campus. There’s also a very big cathedral located in Kongo for all Christian students. They also have an association named CFA with an elected president. To wrap this up, consider the fact that JAMB awarded ABU the most “secular university” award. This means it admits candidates from all parts of the federation than any other university in Nigeria.
- PAST QUESTIONS: Past questions in ABU are scam. I’ve said this many times. Most of the past questions you’ll see were formulated by businessmen just to convince you to buy them when they’re actually far from the reality of ABU’s Post UTME. They only want to make their money. I laugh at those who are so busy looking for “past questions.” Study the four subjects you sat for in your UTME, these are where the questions will come from not an imaginary “past question.” ABU doesn’t repeat questions or publish her past questions.
- DOES ABU ADMIT SOUTHERNERS? Yes, they do but no southern state is a catchment area of ABU, making their admission slot low when compared to the 19 northern states which constitute the catchment area of ABU. Don’t be shocked when someone from a state like Enugu couldn’t secure Medicine with an average of 300 while someone from Gombe with 256 does. This is because only one slot is given to such non-catchment areas like Enugu state. The person with 300 might have been denied because there’s another person from Enugu with 305 who’s the highest MBBS aspirant from Enugu state. As for the one from Gombe with 256, it’s a catchment area that almost 8 people can be admitted from, hence making it possible for someone with such a score to make it.
- This questions and answers were compiled by Adams Abubakar. All rights reserved!
If you still have any questions regarding the ABU 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below OR CALL: 09064870523, 07015333203, 08052576895.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the following recommended links:
- Check Allschool Latest Gist HERE
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
- How to gain Admission Into any University in Nigeria 2020/2021
- How to Score Extremely High in your POST UTME
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- Top 20 Most Competitive Universities in Nigeria
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 5 Challenges Faced by Medical Students in Nigeria Universities
- Best Engineering Courses in Nigeria, their Salary & Admission Requirements
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.