Abia State University Uturu (ABSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out on JAMB and School Portal. This is the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight batch.
We are pleased to use this medium to inform the public especially aspirants of ABSU that the management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released 2020/2021 academic session primary admission list.
Latest Update: The eight batch admission list has been uploaded on the school notice board.
Successful candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU portal and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer of admission notices.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions Office of the University at Uturu, for the collection of acceptance-of-offer slip to enable them pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom. Candidates who are not successful in gaining admission into these programmes, are encouraged to seek Admission into other courses where they have a comparative advantage.
Please, be properly guided.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
To check the admission list on ABSU portal, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the ABSU Portal via portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Then enter your your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the LOGIN to view your admission status
Successful candidates are therefore requested to log on to the ABSU Portal, www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng, and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letters.
Thereafter, report to the Admissions Office of the University at Uturu, for the collection of Acceptance-of- offer slip, to enable them to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any offer of Admission not accepted on or before Wednesday, 31st March 2021, should be considered lapsed.
Please be properly guided.
Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB portal via the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to ABSU admission list.
- 10 Easy Ways To Remember Everything You Read in The Exam Hall
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Top 19 Medical Schools in Nigeria (No 5 will surprise you).
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.