When will AAUA resume school: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Resumption Date for Continuation of 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the students of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the commencement of the 2020/2021 academic session.
AAUA Resumption Date
The Senate, at its 170th Regular Meeting held on Tuesday, 27th July, 2021 approved the academic calendar for the First and Second Semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
Consequently, online screening and registration for Fresh students and registration for Returning students commence as from 15th August, 2021; while lectures shall commence for all students as from 22nd August, 2021.
We wish all AAUA students a better and excellent session ahead.
If you have any question to ask us, kindly use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to answer you as soon as we can.
For your reading pleasure, please check out the the following recommended links:
- List of Best Graduated Students With Great CGPA in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Are there Some Useless Courses in Nigeria Universities & Polytechnics???
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- I was so serious men didn’t bother asking me out — Gomina IBBU Overall Best Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- FUTA First Class Student, popularly called ‘Zobo Girl’, tells her Success story
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- Very Important Computer Shortcuts you Ought to Know
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behavior) You Should Never Forget
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities & Polytechnics
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.