Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. See available programmes, how to apply, and other details below.
The Centre for Diploma and Pre-Degree studies of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session pre-degree programmes.
AAUA Pre-Degree Available Courses.
The Pre-degree programmes last for one academic session. Each candidate who successfully completes the programme after adequate counseling will choose from the degree programmes listed hereunder. Placements would however depend on performance and available spaces. Candidates must take the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be eligible for consideration for admission to the University and must obtain a minimum pass mark as may be agreed upon by the university and the JAMB.
Biochemistry, Chemistry, Environmental Biology & Fisheries, Geology, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics with Electronics and Plant Science & Biotechnology.
PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE EDUCATION
Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science Education, Health Education, Human Kinetics, Integrated Science, Mathematics Education, Physics and Technical Education.
Linguistics & Yoruba, Religion & African Culture, Yoruba, Linguistics, Philosophy & Religion Studies.
PRE-DEGREE ARTS EDUCATION
Adult Education, English Education, History Education, Religious Studies Education, and Yoruba Education.
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE
Geography & Planning Sciences and Psychology
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION
Geography Education, Social Studies Education, Accounting Education, Economics Education, Political Science Education, Guidance and Counseling, and Educational Management.
PRE-DEGREE AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
Agricultural Economy, Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Animal Science, Forestry and Wildlife Management , Agronomy and Fisheries.
AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
PRE-DEGREE ARTS AND PRE-DEGREE ARTS EDUCATION
A minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include English Language, Yoruba, Religious Studies, History/Government. (A Credit pass in Literature in English will be required for English Education)
- DEPARTMENT OF LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES
The five Credit passes must include English Languages and Yoruba (for B.A Yoruba) or any language (for B.A. Linguistics).
- DEPARTMENT OF RELIGION AND AFRICAN CULTURE
The five Credit passes must include any of the following:
CRK, IRK, Arabic, Government, Nigerian Languages and two subjects from either Arts or Social Sciences.
PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE & PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE EDUCATION
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCES
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language and three other Social Sciences subjects. Those willing to study GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING SCIENCE must have Credit in Geographyin addition to two other subjects. Those willing to study PSYCHOLOGYmust have Credit in Biology
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language and three other Social Sciences subjects. Those willing to study GEOGRAPHY EDUCATIONmust have Credit in Geographyin addition to two other subjects. A pass in Mathematics is acceptable for Social Studies Education
PRE-DEGREE AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science and Physics. NOTE(a) Credit pass in Economics is required for Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Extension and Rural Development with at least pass in Physics. (b) Credit pass in Agric. science is required for Agronomy, Fisheries, Animal Science, Forestry and Wildlife Management with at least pass in Biology.
AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Important Information.
- Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
- Pre-degree candidates are required to take the 2021 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the University.
- Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
- Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
How to Obtain AAUA Pre-Degree Form.
- Go to AAUA Pre-degree portal (see link below).
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowlegment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
NOTE: Candidates shall be notified of their application status within a short period.
All admitted candidates are expected to resume at a date to be determined by the Senate of the University.
For further enquiries, please contact Pre-degree support team through the email address: [email protected] or call : 08101274690, 08034647716, 08034025568
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.