Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2020 Academic Session is now on sale. See admission requirements, available subject combination, how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Highly successful candidate, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB].
AAUA JUPEB Admission Requirements
A minimum of five (5) Credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
AAUA JUPEB Subject Combinations
The JUPEB Programme of AAUA will provide an intensive one year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings.
- 1. Accounting/Business Studies/Economics
- 2. Accounting/Economics/Geography
- 3. Accounting/Economics/Government
- 4. Business Studies/Economics/Government
- 5. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- 6. Biology/Economics/Government
- 7. Biology/Mathematics/Physics
- 8. Chemistry/Economics/Mathematics
- 9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
- 10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
- 11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
- 12. CRS/LIT/History
- 13. Economics/Geography/Government
- 14. Economics/Government/Literature
- 15. Government/CRK/Economics
- 16. Government/CRK/History
- 17. Maths/Geography/Economics
How to Apply for AAUA JUPEB Admission
- – Interested applicants are to visit: http://remedial.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- – Create an account
- – Make payment. Procedure to make payment are as follows:
- – Go to Payment Method
- – Click on Make Payment
- – Select your desired programme
- – Click on PAY ONLINE (Payment is via Card on UNIFIED PAY Platform)
- – After successfull payment, you will be allowed to fill your application form accordingly
- – Ensure to print your acknowledgement and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- – MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE, ITS DONE. BE WARNED.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.