Do you want to stay in AAUA Hostel? See how to obtain the AAUA Hostel Online Application Forms for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State wishes to inform both fresh and stale students interested to stay in the university Hostels/Halls of Residence to obtain forms for placement.
Interested students can obtain their Application Forms online as from Monday, 27th February, 2017, by following the procedure outlined below.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.
How to Apply for AAUA Hostels/Halls of Residence.
- Visit hostel.aaua.edu.ng
- Log in with your Matric Number (Returning Students) or JAMB Reg. No. (New Students), and select your current level.
- Complete the Biodata Form accordingly.
- Make a payment of N1,000.00 for Application Form online via REMITA.
- Print out the Application Form after payment.
- If eligible to pay the Hostel fees, Kindly proceed with the payment via REMITA (as in step 4) as follows: Male (#8,000), Female(#10,000), FDR (#6,000).
- Print out the Hostel Slip which contains the Hostel Name, Room Number and the Bed Space Number.
- Submit a photocopy of your Application Form and the Hostel Slip to the Hall Manager.