AAU Ekpoma Notice to Students on Hostel Accommodation.
This is to inform all Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma students interested in securing accommodation in the school hostels that the School Hostel Portal for 2019/2020 academic session has been activated for Online Application.
Interested Students are advised to go online and apply for Hostel of their choice, if the desired Hostel is not available, go to the next one.
Duration: 16th of December 2019 to 31st December 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAU EKPOMA HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login
- Enter your username and password (desktop computer users should skip to step 4)
- Click on the three horizontal lines (≡) at the top right (near AAU Ekpoma)
- Click on “My Data“
- Click on Accommodation Data
- Click on click on the accommodation tab to apply for hostel.
- Select the desired hostel from the list.
- If the desired hostel is not available, select the next available hostel of your choice and complete any other info you are asked to fill.
- Click on submit to complete the application process.
- Create Payment ticket and then pay
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Both old and new students that wish to stay in school hostel are expected to apply for hostel online.
- If you are a new student and you have paid your school fees, you are to eligible to apply for hostel online
- Whether full payment or half payment of school fees, you’re eligible to apply if so desired.
- It is important to know that, school hostel accommodation is for those that have paid school fee and they might generated matriculation number
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.